I like to write letters. I like things. Here are letters to those things.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dear Wine in a Box,

Just the thought of you tickles me pink. You were a free prize on Saturday nights spent at Silk Road Palace. Those friendly hosts kept the glasses of you coming, and when their backs were turned, we promptly poured you into our water bottles under the table. You were that good, we wanted to take you with us. There isn't much else to say other than I pass you in the liquor store with only regrets that I don't have room in the refrigerator and the personal capacity to drink you (I believe in moderation in all things, except laughing). We will meet again someday my love.
Remember, best served chilled.

Always refreshing,
Cindy Mayweather

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP