I like to write letters. I like things. Here are letters to those things.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Dear Theraflu,

If I wasn't already engaged to Target, I'd marry you. While typically you hear things said like "you take my breath away," "you make me weak," or "you leave me dizzy" as a way to describe "falling" in love, with you it feels different. You make me believe in a whole new thing called love. You make breathing easier by breaking apart the mucus wall, you give my white blood cells a fighting chance, and you are a guiding light through the sinus haze. Sure you might be a little bitter (even the berry best flavors of you) and hard to swallow, but somehow that "bite" you have seems to lend itself to your cause. You are still warm and comforting and the way you fit so nicely in my cow mug leads me to believe this was always meant to be. You are the reassuring relief that while sickness knows no rhyme or reason, there will always be something within reach to aid in the battle to live. Thanks for helping me fight the good fight!

Sincerely,
a fan for life,
Cindy Mayweather



0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP